@2013 C&R Pet Products LLC is the manufacturer of Keep It On Collar™ and Keep It On Leash™ products.
Pet Product Questions
Keep It On Collar™ FAQs
This is the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page for the Keep It On Collar™. Here, you will get answers to commonly asked pet product questions regarding the Keep It On Collar ™.
1. What makes the Keep It On Collar™ safer?
It can’t accidentally come undone like buckle or clip-
2. Is the Keep It On Collar™ comfortable for pets?
Yes, the Keep It On Collar™ will feel no different and be just as comfortable on your pet as any other flat collar.
3. What is the Keep It On Collar™ made of?
Polyester or nylon webbing, nickel plated hardware and plastic tension locks.
4. Where can I get the Keep It On Collar™?
You can order from the website or call and order over the phone.
5. Where is the Keep It On Collar™ manufactured?
In a small business facility, made in Medford, Oregon.
6. How much does the Keep It On Collar™ and Keep It On Leash™ cost?
Extra Small is 11″ and under, cost is $14
Small is 16″, cost is $16
Medium is 20″, cost is $18
Large is 24″, cost is $20
Extra Large is 28″, cost is $22
Goliath is 32″, cost is $24
3 ft, cost is $10
4 ft, cost is $12
5 ft, cost is $14
6 ft, cost is $16
7. What animals does the Keep It On Collar™ work best for?
Dogs, goats, sheep, rabbits, pigs, pot belly pigs; 4H animals; small and baby domestic farm animals.
8. Do you offer different colors of the Keep It On Collar™?
Yes, there are many colors and patterns to choose from. Go to our Order page to view them.
9. Do you offer different sizes of the Keep It On Collar™?
Yes. The collars come in three widths: one inch, three-
10. How do I order the Keep It On Collar™?
You can order through our website here, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or order directly by phone.
11. What is the Keep It On Leash™?
The Keep It On Leash™ is a leash that comes in 3, 4, 5 and 6 ft. lengths. The 3 and 4 ft. lengths are great for those times when you may not need or want the added length of a 6 foot leash, like walking in a crowded down town area or flea market.
Keep It On Collar™
How to put on the collar
Measuring your pet’s neck
Keep It On Leash™